About Me

My photo
I am Mom to two adult children, and Nana to one little boy. I share my home with three cats, Daisy, Jazz and Cupcake, or perhaps they share their home with me. I love wildflowers, art, books and I love all things red. I am an artist, a retired teacher of arts and humanities. I paint a lot. I am also an avid gardener, so much so that I write articles for a gardening website. I love writing.

Followers

Sunday, January 17, 2010

It isn't that I ran out of words this past week, it's that I ran out of time. Some weeks are like that, and I am glad to see the end of this one.

I was thinking about friendships this morning, those important connections that often we take for granted. I was particularly thinking of those of long ago, those that were lost over all our years of yesterdays. We grow, and move on, and we change.

So what is the value of friendships? Can we bring them with us as we grow and move and change? Or do we discard them like old clothes?

I like to think we bring them with us, because after all, their roles in our lives gave us something very precious.

I need to think more about this, and when I do, I'll be letting you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment